Monday, July 16, 2012

DCXV

 Top/ DCXV clothing:: shorts/ thrifted- DIY:: 
headband/ Forever 21:: necklace/ gift:: belt/ Thrifted

I'm getting behind on these outfit posts! I'll get better... maybe. My brain has gone into photo editing mode these past couple of days. I recently did photos at a wedding shower so I'm trying my hardest to get those finished soon. I also made a leather skirt recently so be sure to keep an eye out for that post here soon!
This shirt is one of my favorites. A local company here in Nashville hand makes t-shirts with fun designs screen printed on them. My shirt is of an icecream shop in town that is a local landmark and one of my favorite places. Be sure to check out other shirts from DCXV here! Represent the 615 :]

ps. Please ignore my awkwardness in these photos. I'll get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment