Saturday, July 7, 2012

City Wanderer

 Top and belt- thrifted. Earings- antique store. skirt- pacsun.  

There are a million and one things I could name that I'm so in love with, but one definitely is the city. What I love even more is the city at night. Tonight, the fella (pictured below) and I took a Nashville evening visit to the best coffee shop in town (Cafe Coco of course, for you Nashvillians). In the parking lot, Lucky Aren found a Say Anything cd on the ground. 




 My very first outfit post does not consist of a fully thrifted outfit. I do plan on utilizing as many pieces that I can that I already own even if they aren't from second hand shops. I am just challenging myself to only shop at thrift stores this school year. Today was a great start on thrift shopping being half off Saturday at goodwill and finding this top today. Whatta gem!

 After Cafe Coco and a bit of wandering, we found ourselves at yet another coffee shop in a hip area of town. We were mainly looking for a calm place to escape from the rain. Casablanca was was the perfect stop with dry chairs and free water.

2 comments: