Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Antiquity

 Today, the boyfriend and I went on an antiquing adventure! My favorite thing about antique stores is the jewelry. I always love finding cute, vintage earrings and necklaces for a great price. It's also nice to walk around and admire the wild junk laying out. One thing that is great about the town I live in is that there are more than enough antique stores around. They make a great date, and you can always find unique things to use for anything from room decor to photo props. 



 Top/ Feist Concert:: Skirt/ Thrifted:: belt/ Thrifted:: 
Shoes/ Ross:: Earrings/ Antique



1 comment:

  1. Antique stores do have amazing jewelry. There is a town about 5 minutes away from where I live that has an antique mall. Yes...its as cool as it sounds. Its in old 1900's renovated school. So awesome...I find the coolest things there:) sounds like you and the man friend had a good time...you look lovely in the skirt!

    ReplyDelete